How to query who Completed the sprint?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2014

Hi all,

How to query who Completed the sprint?

Thanks

SPRINT.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2014

I am not yet aware about a query, but the Sprint Report does incluse the information:

Sprint Report Sprint xxx
Closed Sprint, ended by xyz 22/Aug/14 6:27 PM - 26/Sep/14 7:23 PM

If you click on: Completed Sprint: "View the Sprint Report for this sprint" on an issue that was handled with the sprint, you can find it quite easily. 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2014

Hi Jose,Thanks for you advice. But,i can not find the infomation in sprint report my greenhopper version is 6.1.0

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2014

Hi Oliver, I see. We currently use Jira Agile 6.5.0.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2014

Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer