How to modify history of SP values for Version Report?

Stephen Cornes June 18, 2013

Hi,

We are using the new boards in JIRA and Version Report burn up graph in the Greenhopper boards in version 6.2.2.2.

I accidentally put in 3000 story points instead of 30 into the PBI, I immediately noticed and changed to 30 - however the history now records the huge SP value and the version report has a sharpe spike up for the one minute the story had 3000SP. This has sacaled the whole graph to have a huge amount of whitespace at the top of the graph because of the spike.

Can I get JIRA to forget the PBI ever had the 3000SP value and fix the graph and project history?

Thanks

Stephen

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2013

The values come from the issue's change history. So, you would be required to remove the value from the ChangeGroup and the corresponding ChangeItem table.

Stephen Cornes June 18, 2013

Thanks for the answer.

Could I just modify the value 3000 to be 31 so as not to delete any data but to limit the impact?

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2013

Of course you can. Also, reindex to make sure that the search picks up these changes.

Suggest an answer