How to make the Company Managed backlog look like the Team Managed Backlog?

heister82 September 5, 2022

The team managed backlog is much better than the company based backlog, is there any way to make a "switch" ?

For reference, this is what the Company managed backlog looks like (I had to add the status below the name, looks ugly and is not usable):
image.png

And this is the Team managed backlog, with the status on the right side that we can quickly use to advance status...

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

No, the company managed backlogs are different to the team-managed ones, they are far better for sticking to the process and sharing outside the team.

heister82 September 5, 2022

I don't see how they are far better, it's the same data being displayed in a worse way, there's nothing on these screenshots that makes the company managed backlog "far better for sticking to the process".

The team managed backlog has the issue key and the title side by side and the task status is colored which makes it easier to see what's already done on the sprint.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Ok, so let us turn it around.  Why do you think it works better?

Not one of my people use Temps because they do not let people work together. How have you solved that?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events