How to list all resolved or closed issues in a Software project?

David A February 16, 2016

Hi

Sometimes I want to go back to look at a resolved or closed issue, so I need an easy way to list such issues.

Using JIRA Software 7, in a Business project I can click Summary in the left hand panel followed by Switch View > Statistics.  Then I can click Resolved or Closed under Status Summary to list Resolved or Closed issues.

In a Software project there is no Summary in the left hand panel. How can I easily list all  Resolved or Closed stories after completing the Sprints they were done in?

Note: I want to view all resolved or closed issues not just recently resolved issues.

Best regards

David

2 answers

0 votes
rick stuart February 24, 2016

I would like to do the same but add it to my dash board.  However, it would appear that Atlassian has totally overlooked the possibility that engineers would appreciate looking over past issues in order to copy forward important text or build upon past successes.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, @Gabrielle, can you explain your response in more detail?  Or at last list a resource that I can read to understand it.  Coming from IBM's ClearCase / ClearQuest, well, quite frankly I am lost in this mess of Atlassianisum.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2016

How about create your own JQL? Project = SOFTWARE and Status = Closed or Resolution is not NULL?

Suggest an answer