How to land on at an own (personal) dashboard after login

Andreas March 16, 2021

I've created an own (personal) dashboard and want to land at it after the login OR i want it shown after login.

Is there an easy possibility to realize it ? If not, possible there is a workaround, e. g. a landing at my homepage (in this case, how can land at my homepage) ???

W're a new team here at Jira.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel C Berlin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2021

Hello Andreas,

I understand you are looking to choose which dashboard will display by default upon logging in to Jira. 

In the current version of Jira, the last dashboard you were using will generally load first, and this option is not currently configurable.

I found a feature request open for this functionality, and I too would like to see it included in a future release, so I went ahead and added my vote to it.  If you'd like to vote for it, you can do so here:

Feature Request: Choose dashboard for homepage (Jira Cloud) 

The best workaround I have seen is to bookmark the dashboard in question.  The URL should work in the future for accessing the same dashboard repeatedly.  

I hope this helps!

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Hi @Andreas 

The best way to do this to my knowledge is to go to start.atlassian.net but not sure if it's the same for free accounts.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events