How to find all issues from not started sprint

IgorM March 6, 2013

GreenHopper - 6.1.4

How to find all issues from not started sprint?

PS issueFunction in inSprint - works only for started sprints

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013
IgorM March 6, 2013

as I said issueFunction in inSprint("My board", "Sprint 1") DOSENT WORK

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

hrm ok... does it not produce the right number of issues or there is some other problem?

IgorM March 6, 2013

hm ... I can't understand …. sometimes issueFunction in inSprint works fine, sometimes not .. I can't catch the reason ... I will try to provide more details in 1-2 days

Can you provide me information where I can find data about not started sprints and issues? I can’t find it into SQL database

0 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2013

When searching for issues in sprints that have not begin yet, just use the issueFunction in inSprint("BoardName", "Sprint Name").... it works, I just tested it on JIRA 5.2.5 and GH 6.1.2

I recommend you try this again, but this time go to the Plan Mode of your board, click on the View In ISsue Navigator button right below the sprint name of the unstarted sprint, you will be taken to the issue navigator where you can see the issueFunction JQL in action.

IgorM March 6, 2013

yes I know about that ... Can you provide me informaion about data in SQL database? How can I find issues from not started sprint in Database?

dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2013

doesnt seem to be an easy task to get it. Have a look at this answers discussion: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/96142/how-to-get-sprint-issue-list-by-sql

Mark DeMichele March 7, 2013

"go to the Plan Mode of your board, click on the View In ISsue Navigator button right below the sprint name of the unstarted sprint,"

Does this only show if you have the plug-in installed. I'm waiting for admin to install this plugin, but this link you talk about seems to me to not be related to plugin itself. I'm currently using version 6.1.3.2 of GH.

Suggest an answer