How to filter the Kanban board contents in my team-managed board?

harishismyname June 9, 2021

I would like to see the done issues only about 24 hours old. But there seems to be no way of adding filter to the board itself. And also sort the issues by priority. Is this possible in the version I am using?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Hi @harishismyname 

Unfortunately this functionality doesn't exist within team-managed project boards. You can reduce the number of issues displayed in the Done column, but I don't believe there is a way to set a time limit for how long they are displayed in a column.

There is a suggestion on this community post of how you could create a board where the location is your own profile, or alternatively if you use a Classic ("company-managed") Software project in conjunction with your team-managed project, you can host the board here and create a saved filter referencing the issues in your team-managed project, so that they will be displayed on this board. Boards within company-managed projects have much more functionality and configurable items

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events