How to excerpt a Jira Roadmap?

Ricardo Schmadalla June 21, 2021

Hello dear community,
I have created a roadmap via Jira and would now like to export it as an excerpt.
More precisely, I want to display the roadmap on a Confluence page.
I have already tried the following macros:
Jira Charts -> doesnt work
Jira Planning -> only shows upcoming releases
Jira Issues Calender -> unfortunately also does something else
Roadmap planner -> unfortunately can only create a new simple roadmap in confluence

other macros are not shown in this context.

I would be very happy if someone could help me.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2021

Hi @Ricardo Schmadalla

am I understanding it correctly that the issue has now been solved for you?
It comes a bit confusing as the macro "Advanced Roadmaps for Jira in Confluence" only seem to be available for Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center but not on Cloud.

Also this App (it is a free App from Marketplace) seems to refer to Advanced Roadmaps, but not the Roadmaps you have in projects available on Jira cloud.

However, your tags presented here in Community suggest you are on a standard plan which do not have Advanced Roadmaps included.

In case everything is working - it is fine, in case not could you please explain which product you are using on-premise (Server/Data Center) or in Cloud - also which roadmaps you are actually using?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Daniel

Ricardo Schmadalla July 2, 2021

Hello @Daniel Ebers
now everything works, thank you very much for your generous help .

Regards,

Ricardo

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

Hello @Ricardo Schmadalla 

Welcome to the community.

Are you using a Jira Team Managed or Company Managed project?

This article says you can export the image of a roadmap for a Company Managed project:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/share-the-roadmap/

This article says you can use a macro to display a roadmap for a Team Managed project:

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-jira-roadmap-macro/

Ricardo Schmadalla June 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your answer!
Unfortunately, the macro "Jira Roadmap" is not shown to me, which is why I turned to the community.

I have now found a new function:

The macro "advanced roadmaps for jira in confluence" can display the roadmap live and interactively. All you need is the generated URL of the roadmap.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events