I inadvertently typed "Ready for TEst" when creating a new column on my agile board and the resulting new status is now showing as "Ready for TEst" throughout JIRA.
I tried editing the status to change its case to "Ready for Test" but it tells me the status already exists.
Is there a way I can fix this? It looks a little sloppy since I fat-fingered it.
Thanks, Nic! I was able to rename it in the workflow but it still wasn't right in the work items. I found that I was editing it in the wrong spot. Here's what I did to update it:
...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs