How to edit "create issue"

Vlada Rakhunov September 17, 2018

looking to edit multiple part of the "create issue"

1. how do I customize the fields showing (I want to remove description etc...)

2. assigning certain issues automatically to a specific person?

3. ability to adddropdown/ multiple choose for certain issues

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2018

@Vlada Rakhunov, Welcome to the Community. I would first highly recommend you start by reading Get Started. It provides a wealth of basic details that will help you move quickly in setting your projects up.

to your specific questions:

1. depending on whether you are on cloud or server but basically... project > project settings > screens > click on the pencil to edit the screen scheme associated w/ create > click on the screen link. here you should see a list of fields that are displayed and can remove what you don't want. Care should be given if this is a shared screen scheme.
  2. there are different ways of doing this. one of the popular ways is thru the use of Components and Component leads. Please read this article.
  3. you just need to add Custom Fields of type Select, Mult-Select, Cascading, etc. Search the online documentation for more on how to create and apply these fields

Suggest an answer