How to edit board and quick filters in Team managed business project

Peter Vágner August 19, 2022

Hello,

I am configuring team managed business project for the needs of my team and I have got some questions.

Is there a way to configure project board, project list and the quick filters? I have seen the following article but despite I am project admin of the team managed business project I am not seeing board and filter settings within the project settings. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-managed-projects-articles/Find-issues-faster-in-your-team-managed-board-and-backlog/ba-p/1973243

Within the project settings there is an Issue types view. This view has three lists for each issue type defined. These are Descriptive fields such as summary, labels, description, context fields such as status, assignee and many more including my custom fields and fields where I can choose to create or add custom fields from. Is there a way to add a custom field to the descriptive fields so it's always visible when viewing issues in the mobile app?

Greetings

Peter

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Hello @Peter Vágner 

Welcome to the community.

Regarding your first question - The article you saw applies only to Software Team Managed projects, not Business Team Managed projects.

I don't have an answer for your second question because I do not work with the mobile app.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Vágner August 23, 2022

It turns out there is a way around this by creating another board with custom filters https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Multiple-boards-in-Business-and-Team-Managed-Projects-You-bet/ba-p/1719761

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Yes, that is a work around. However you should note that the manually created boards based on filters and Team Managed project boards do not function identically or necessarily offer all the same functionality.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events