How to edit a label in Next-gen projects and put a color

Team AlumnForce March 26, 2019

How to edit or delete a label in Next-gen projects and put a color ? 

7 answers

5 votes
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2019

Was it possible to edit/delete labels in the classic projects?

As far as I see it is not yet possible in the next-gen projects to assign a card color to a label.

Fabien April 1, 2019

@Jakub Sławiński Thanks you, my need is in the next-gen projects 

Like Dominic Callan likes this
4 votes
jstamm-s101 April 2, 2020

This is going to be an important feature for allowing people to transition from Trello to Jira next-gen, as the current export-import process from Trello to Jira next-gen screws up labels. The ability to clean them up in bulk after the import, as well as to have them honor the colors contained in the Trello export CSV, would make that transition easier.

Meher Gara April 21, 2021

They just bought Trello to kill the business I'm soooo disappointed not being able to have my labels on the cards ...

2 votes
magdalena.misiak March 25, 2020

Hello, is this option available? It's been a year and I was wondering if you, Guys, have managed to add it :)

Thanks for info!

1 vote
Cameron Falconer May 14, 2020

I'd love to see an update from the Next Gen product team on this request.

My ten cents:

1. Reduce the learning curve from Trello > JIRA Next Gen Projects
  2. Quick Visibility, At a glance, When viewing a board, to see labels linked to each story/issue.
1 vote
Meher Gara April 10, 2020

No news ?

0 votes
Cyndi Chan June 29, 2020

There is an open ticket for this request.  Please vote on it to help prioritize it for the Atlasssian next-gen team. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17867.

Katerina.Archangorodskaja February 3, 2021

+1

need to add label management, there is no way to delete wrong labels or clean them up to use more effectively. thanks a bunch!

0 votes
Victor Jacobson May 27, 2020

I would also like a way to delete the default labels. I see over a dozen labels that I just want to get rid of.  There's hardly any control under Project Settings- where I would expect to find labels (similar to components on classic projects.)

Suggest an answer