How to display the schedule of each team member on Jira?

Kenny_Wu December 7, 2021

Hello all,

As title, I wanna create a schedule of each team member which means the schedule could show me whats the next thing my colleague gonna do, the past thing he did or what is he doing now. However, I searched for some kind of demand like I needed, I couldn't get what I really want.  It seems like it's hard to make a gantt and row for team members on Jira.

Anyway, if someone knows what I talking about, please help me. Im really appreciate to you from bottom of my heart.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hi @Kenny_Wu ,

Welcome to the community.

I think you need a resource planning function, you can try some plug-ins.

• Schedule individuals and teams on a project, task or ticket level
  • Leverage various Resource Planning views to quickly see the current and future state of all projects and resources
  • Use Reports to compare actual time worked

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211881/tempo-planner-resource-planning?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

2 votes
Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 20, 2021

Hi @Kenny_Wu 

You can try a timeline board to see the whole schedule of your team. ActivityTimeline is a resource planning plugin that shows who is doing what and when it is going to be done. You could schedule a tasks on a team or each member individually.

Best, Nataliya

0 votes
Kenny_Wu December 7, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan , 

Thanks for your helping. It's a good method to satisfy my needed. But there's a barely question, which my boss didn't give a budget for it. Do u have another method? 

Suggest an answer