Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to customize the CFD or create similar graph

Hi - total JIRA noob here.

We are running some Kanban projects.  I'm looking for a way to customize the CFD (or create a similar graphic) to be able to distinguish and/or select by issue types, e.g. show only stories and bugs, but not epics and tasks.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Scott,

Thanks for trying to get your team's Kanban board up and running :)

Documentation for CFD is available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports/viewing-the-cumulative-flow-diagram

There are a few different ways you can configure what you are looking for. Here is one simple approach.

Your board can be configured with multiple "Quick Filters".

To configure a quick filter, go to your Board Configuration page and select "Quick Filters".

Create a new filter named "Stories Only" and enter JQL as "issuetype = Story". This will create a new Quick Filter on your board. Now go to your CFD report and click Refine to select the new Quick Filter and it will only include Story Issue Types.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Bhushan

Could you let me know how to include CFD into the Gadjet Report as right now in the available list of 7.1 Jira Gadjets there isn't default CFD available though in the reports sections was able to see but to import them into the Gadjet report custom built in could you please let me know

Thanks,

Vj

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,469 views 22 32
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you