How to customise in Active Sprint view visible fields at parent issue level.

Izabela Krupa November 16, 2017

screen.png

As in the screen above. I would like to add a field in the line of those issues, e.g. like FLAGGED was added to the third issue. How can I achieve that?

Does someone know? Thank you in advance for all answers.

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2017

Hi Izabela

If you click on the (...) at the top right and choose Board settings, then click on Card Layout. In there, you can add up to 3 fields to the cards showing in the Active sprint board and 3 fields (can be different) to the Backlog view

Izabela Krupa November 16, 2017

I'm aware of this functionality and it is not what I'm looking for. 

It adds fields to each card, except parent issues if a board swimlanes base on stories like in my example above.

I'm interested in adding fields to the parent issue, to have it visible at the same level as FLAGGED.

Guillermo Torres October 19, 2018

Hello @Izabela Krupa  could you fix this topic ? I have the same problem...

thank for you reply.

Like Kevin likes this
Wilfred Braamskamp January 24, 2019

Please, I have the same request.

Like Kevin likes this
Ed March 5, 2019

I am looking for the same functionality.  As a workaround I created custom filter for the field I wanted to display and it will filter the stories properly.  However, this value has to appear on the sub-tasks as well or those will be filtered out.  Not great, but works for my need so thought I would share.

Alisham September 7, 2020

I hv same request, which I need to display custom field "Module" in the line of those issues... Easier for us to know which module that the story belong...

Like Kevin likes this
Kevin July 21, 2021

I have the same question, I would like to add Assignee to this top level display.

Like Ananthan Marimuthu likes this

Suggest an answer