Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to customise in Active Sprint view visible fields at parent issue level.

screen.png

As in the screen above. I would like to add a field in the line of those issues, e.g. like FLAGGED was added to the third issue. How can I achieve that?

Does someone know? Thank you in advance for all answers.

1 answer

0 votes
Warren Community Leader Nov 16, 2017

Hi Izabela

If you click on the (...) at the top right and choose Board settings, then click on Card Layout. In there, you can add up to 3 fields to the cards showing in the Active sprint board and 3 fields (can be different) to the Backlog view

I'm aware of this functionality and it is not what I'm looking for. 

It adds fields to each card, except parent issues if a board swimlanes base on stories like in my example above.

I'm interested in adding fields to the parent issue, to have it visible at the same level as FLAGGED.

Hello @Izabela Krupa  could you fix this topic ? I have the same problem...

thank for you reply.

Like Kevin likes this

Please, I have the same request.

Like Kevin likes this

I am looking for the same functionality.  As a workaround I created custom filter for the field I wanted to display and it will filter the stories properly.  However, this value has to appear on the sub-tasks as well or those will be filtered out.  Not great, but works for my need so thought I would share.

I hv same request, which I need to display custom field "Module" in the line of those issues... Easier for us to know which module that the story belong...

Like Kevin likes this

I have the same question, I would like to add Assignee to this top level display.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

931 views 2 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you