How to create a filter in my board to see histories linked to an incident

Luis Garcia Estrela January 17, 2018

Hi,

I have several histories in my board. Each one has an epic an version related. 

Some of this histories are linked to an incident. I know how to create a filter by epic link.  But I cant find the way to create a filter by incident.

What I´m trying to do, is to be able to see all the histories related to that incident in a filter in my board

Any suggestions?

Rgds!

Luis

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2018

Do you mean that you want to use Swimlanes for grouping issues in the board? You can group only by Epics and Stories. If your histories are subtask issue types then you can group by Strories. If histories are connected to incidents by a link then you can not do it.

Hi Alexey,

What I want is to create a filter, that brings all the histories linked to an specific project.

is that possible?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2018

Do you mean linked to a specific incident? Then you can use 

linkedIssues(issueKey, CaseSensitiveLinkType)

If you want to see all histories linked to a specific project then you could make a JQL like this

project=projectKey and issuetype=history

Thanks for your answer.

I try with issuekey but the specific project as is linked, it cannot find it.

The second JQL doesn't work either.  I think is because the same reason.  project = Iniciativas and issuetype = Story 

Maybe is not possible

Rgds

Suggest an answer