How to create a board that will reflect a burn down from other boards.

Niall Gilligan January 15, 2015

Hi,

Not sure this is possible, we have 1 team working on a couple of types of projects. Each project is controlled by different Product Owners. 

I am trying to set up a process where each stream can have individual board and the master is a scrum of scrums a representation of the other boards.

I set up sprints in the individual streams however I cannot get a board that representents the collsolidated view of the individual boards. Is this possible?

Or can an Issue/Bug live in 2 sprints at the same time.

Thanks for reading.

2 answers

0 votes

I believe the two workflows I have in the different projects is affecting what is In Progress as I can drag issue to Resolved. 

Actually the Sprint of Sprint burndown isn't a combined burndown from both sprints. I don't believe that is possible.

0 votes

I now have a consolidated view of the individual steams by creating a filter by combining the query of the other Boards. 

However I ideally would love to be able to transition issues from the Scrum of scrum view however nothing happens when I drag them over. With no error can I assume this isn't a permission issue and isn't supported?

Suggest an answer