How to create a board that will reflect a burn down from other boards.

Hi,

Not sure this is possible, we have 1 team working on a couple of types of projects. Each project is controlled by different Product Owners. 

I am trying to set up a process where each stream can have individual board and the master is a scrum of scrums a representation of the other boards.

I set up sprints in the individual streams however I cannot get a board that representents the collsolidated view of the individual boards. Is this possible?

Or can an Issue/Bug live in 2 sprints at the same time.

Thanks for reading.

2 answers

I now have a consolidated view of the individual steams by creating a filter by combining the query of the other Boards. 

However I ideally would love to be able to transition issues from the Scrum of scrum view however nothing happens when I drag them over. With no error can I assume this isn't a permission issue and isn't supported?

I believe the two workflows I have in the different projects is affecting what is In Progress as I can drag issue to Resolved. 

Actually the Sprint of Sprint burndown isn't a combined burndown from both sprints. I don't believe that is possible.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,731 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you