Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to convert script to forge

Good day colleagues,

I trust you guys you are doing well, I am new to forge I want to create a custom field form Jira now I want to convert the Script to forge any one with the guide to follow there how and where to start doing that 

kindly regards,

Bongani Gumede

2 answers

0 votes

Script Forge is a tool used to keep your constants for Layers/Tags/Sorting Layers/Scenes up to date automaticly. It uses the magic of T4s to generate classes based on the value set in the Unity inspector. Using the editor window you can set the scripts name, namespace, and location. Never again do you have to update your contants everytime the order is changed or they have been renamed. The current version generates its classes in C#.

Hi You can create custom fields from - 

Admin Console >>>>Custom Fields >>> Add New Custom field >> Advanced >>> scripted Field >> >select Field type (number field, single line, multi line etc..) >>>> Submit your script In Inline script box>>. Update .... Next You have to configure Script...

Thanks for the answer VVSN SUDHEER VISSA 

I am using forge in this case 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

The origin of Dashboard Hub: Atlasboard

First of all, I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Gorka, I work as product manager in Appfire Although this is my first public article in the community, I've been around since 2013. I starte...

184 views 2 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you