How to control outsource work in agile project

Rafael Figueiredo August 26, 2015

Hey everyone,

I have a project with scrum teams and external outsource company, and I want to control the external tasks.

I dont know exactly how to do thisI thought about creating a board of Scrum or Kanban in the project to control these tasks.

Someone has passed through it and have any tips?

2 answers

0 votes
Rafael Figueiredo September 3, 2015

So... i think i will need a different way to control the task... i can't control external developers task...

I'm thinking in a way to control those task in a macro level.

Any suggestions?

0 votes
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2015

The core principle remains the same. Whether it is inhouse development or oursourced work, if you want to use agile then you define sprints, create stories, do estimations and assign work  to individuals. In your case, your external company developers need to get access to your JIRA to update the stories/tasks in your sprint.

Pilar

Rafael Figueiredo September 3, 2015

So... i think i will need a different way to control the task... i can't control external developers task... I'm thinking in a way to control those task in a macro level. Any suggestions?

Suggest an answer