How to control outsource work in agile project

Hey everyone,

I have a project with scrum teams and external outsource company, and I want to control the external tasks.

I dont know exactly how to do thisI thought about creating a board of Scrum or Kanban in the project to control these tasks.

Someone has passed through it and have any tips?

2 answers

The core principle remains the same. Whether it is inhouse development or oursourced work, if you want to use agile then you define sprints, create stories, do estimations and assign work  to individuals. In your case, your external company developers need to get access to your JIRA to update the stories/tasks in your sprint.

Pilar

So... i think i will need a different way to control the task... i can't control external developers task... I'm thinking in a way to control those task in a macro level. Any suggestions?

So... i think i will need a different way to control the task... i can't control external developers task...

I'm thinking in a way to control those task in a macro level.

Any suggestions?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,079 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you