How to configure what issue types can be flagged?

Doug Varn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2013

Seems like tasks only to me... I can't flag an entire story. It doesn't show up in the drop down anyway.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Doug Varn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2013

Dumb mistake on my part. I couldn't scroll far enough down the cog icon pop-up menu to see the Add Flag option. My browser wasn't expanded vertically enough for it to show up.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2013
Doug Varn
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2013

That's for classic board. I meant the "Add flag" functionality recently added to GH. I see that option for my tasks on the Work panel, when I click the cog icon for the issue on the right panel. I do not see it for stories (which I have as swimlanes) though.

I did manage to get a few stories flagged as well, but found I could only do that from the Plan panel. The option doesn't show in Work.

Suggest an answer