How to configure jira to look like official jira page illustration

Filipe Ferreira January 18, 2018

One of the features that made me buy jira was the look that i found on the landpage:

https://wac-cdn.atlassian.com/dam/jcr:9d8911e0-e1c6-4957-b1f2-dfa02a8568f6/Group%205.png?cdnVersion=jh

After i dig around i could not make it look like the picture.

How can i do that? Mainly the poster icons and picture position.

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

Hi Filipe

"Mainly the poster icons and picture position" - I'm not sure I understand that or exactly what you're trying to achieve. By default (I think) each card will show the assignee's avatar / photo in the bottom right corner. It would probably help to show a screenshot of what you currently have, then someone will be better placed to tell you what to do to make it look more like the image.

i want.pngHi, here is a picture of what i want :)

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

So the ideal card has :

Top left - Description

Middle left - Epic Description

Bottom left - Issue type, then Priority, then Estimate (or Story Points)

Bottom right - Id and Assignee

Your card has :

Top left - Issue type then Id

Middle left - Priority then Description

Top right - Assignee (I think, not sure what that black box is)

Your card is missing :

Epic Description - I'm assuming you don't have it linked to an Epic

Estimate - see screenshot below - changing from Issue Count to one of the others displays the Estimate

Then all the fields on the "ideal" card should be showing on yours - what is still different is the positioning, which may just be down to cloud vs server and which version of server

Picture0001.jpg

Thanks, i'm using JIRA Software 7.7.0 (i think is the last) server version.

Is there any way to change position?

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2018

I did a quick search and it doesn't seem as if you can. I don't have the server version, so won't be able to try 

Suggest an answer