How to change/customize the subject line for emails sent out through notifications.

kanaka prasad ponnuru April 25, 2021

Hi Team,

I am trying to change/customize the subject line for emails sent out through notifications but I couldn't able to find the solution.

Jira_Updates Test Project - 200: story test.

Actually the above line is updating while a Jira notification is sent but instead of Jira_updates customer wants "Test Project_ Notification Test Project - 200: story test".

Can someone assist me on this issue how to achieve this?

Note: For only specific project mentioned.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

We support this in Notification Assistant for Jira

0 votes
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2021

Hi @kanaka prasad ponnuru ,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available in Jira as of now, here is the development ticket for this feature, you can vote in this ticket if you are interested in this feature.

Link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-3609?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=15e4138d-430f-4ba9-a0b5-1f0263c7d4be 

Regards,

Kevin.

Suggest an answer