How to add remaining hours or original estimate as a column constrain on Kanban rapid board?

What I'd like to do is add either the remaining hours or original estimate as a column constraint on the Kanban board, I can add the remaining hours one to the planning board ok, but can't get it to appear on the Kanban view.

Any ideas?

cheers

Norman

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Looks like it can't be done, would be useful though

You can enter any JQL constraint for the swimlane of a Kanban board (double checked on GH v6.0.4), so you can include the fields originalEstimate or remainingEstimate.

I know about JQL for swimlanes, what I want to do is add a constraint to the column *NOT* the row/swimlane

Cheers

Norman

This is not possible other than on the status, so you may need to consider another solution.

any traction here all? This would be very helpful.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,088 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you