How to add remaining hours or original estimate as a column constrain on Kanban rapid board?

Norman Hills June 10, 2012

What I'd like to do is add either the remaining hours or original estimate as a column constraint on the Kanban board, I can add the remaining hours one to the planning board ok, but can't get it to appear on the Kanban view.

Any ideas?

cheers

Norman

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Hills December 6, 2012

Looks like it can't be done, would be useful though

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012

You can enter any JQL constraint for the swimlane of a Kanban board (double checked on GH v6.0.4), so you can include the fields originalEstimate or remainingEstimate.

Norman Hills November 26, 2012

I know about JQL for swimlanes, what I want to do is add a constraint to the column *NOT* the row/swimlane

Cheers

Norman

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

This is not possible other than on the status, so you may need to consider another solution.

Chad Wight December 1, 2014

any traction here all? This would be very helpful.

Suggest an answer