How to add a web-item to a web-section in Agile

Paul Bailey July 25, 2014

I would like to add a web-item to a web-section which is in JIRA Aglie, but I am not sure where to find documentation on the sections that exist in JIRA Aglie. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Here is an exmple of what I am needing to do:

<web-item section="the/section/in/agile/where/the/web/item/displays" ....

Where can I find documentation on these sections?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2014

Install JIRA Agile in your dev environment then install (order is important) the Web Fragment Finder on top of that. After that just add ?web.items to your url (or use the Hidden Web Fragments).

JIRA Agile's web-items places aren't very well documented (partially because it's extremley client side heavy).

Paul Bailey July 27, 2014

Thank you for the information! Your plugin is very useful. However, the web-item that I am looking for is the reports section on the left hand side of the Agile Report screen ( Click agile, choose a board, then select the report tab). There is no web-item info for this section in the Fragment Finder. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks again!

Suggest an answer