How to add a distributed filter to the fboard using custom fields?

Yakov Melman December 5, 2022

I have a custom field (dev type). On the Board, I'd like to see all available options in a combobox or some other way. For exanple, there are 20 tickets on the board and all of them have 7 different dev types. So, I'd like to see a list of 7 different dev types. Then I select one of them and I can see only those tickets which have the selected dev type. How can I do that? Thank you in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

Hi @Yakov Melman ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community,

You can add the quick filter on a board where you can filter out the issue based on custom field value

Refer This Doc Here you can configure the 7 Filter for each dev type values

Accept the answer if it helps

Thanks,
Sachin

Hi @Sachin Dhamale 

Thank you for quick response.

We might have any number of dev types on a board. It means, we have 20 tickets with 7 different dev types on the current sprint. Then, we'll have 17 tickets with another 9 different dev types. So, I need to have a filter which correspondently shows all dev types which exist on the current board. For example, it'll show 5 values of dev types for the current sprint and, then, 11 another dev types for the next sprint. Does it make sense?

Thank you in advance.

Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

@Yakov Melman 

Unfortunately that option is not available.

You need to create separate filter for each value for devtype field either it 7 or 11.

Thanks,

Sachin 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS