How to add a Test column before the Done column.

Roger Porter November 16, 2017

Hi,

On the time board you have To Do, In Progress, and Done. Is it possible to add In Test before Done?

Thanks,

Roger

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

Software Boards (Scrum and Kanban) are configurable and you can add columns under "board configuration -> columns".

Core boards follow your workflow - add a status to the workflow, and it will appear as a column.

Roger Porter November 16, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have added a status to my workflow called 'In Test' and assigned open to it. How do you change the order of the status's? I want my 'In Test' to be before 'Done'.

Roger

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

Status don't really have an order in a workflow, the paths between them define what order you can move through them in (or back, or around).

On the boards, you would add a column for "in test", map the status into it and then move it by dragging the column tops around in the board configuration

Suggest an answer