Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to Export data from Jira Cloud to another JIRA Cloud with selected project

Hi everyone,

I've jira cloud instance with multiple project and i want to export all datas from only one specific project to an another specific jira cloud instance.

In first time, i'd plan to used backup and import functionnality, but this functionnality export all datas from all project, and that's not what i would like. In fact, we want only export one project with configuration (specific field, workflow, ...)

Any solution/idea for doing that ?

I'm afraid that the only solution, is to use another export/import solution (like csv export), but i don't know how to export/import attachments ?

Thanks for your reply and your helps

1 answer

@Baptiste Vieillard Export is one thing, but import is an even bigger problem.  When you import a backup, all existing data in the instance will be overwritten.

Thanks for your reply.

Not a problem for me, it's a new instance, that's why, i've think in first time to used backup functionnality

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

826 views 25 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you