Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How many times can I reschedule an exam?

Hi Atlassian Community!

I am scheduled for my ACP-620 Managing Jira Projects for Cloud exam mid-October. Unfortunately, I've already rescheduled but need to again.  I also feel I'm not ready for the exam given my results on the practice test.  We just implemented several products this May, and according to other suggestions I've read, you should be active in the tool for a minimum of a year before taking the exam.  Also, when scheduling the exam, it only lets you go out a few months so there was no way for me to go into the next year. 

Thanks for your help!

2 answers

0 votes
Julia Atlassian Team Sep 19, 2022

You can reschedule as many times as you need to.  You can generally only schedule out 90 days.

Yes, I see!  Unfortunately, I am trying to understand about rescheduling.  Not specifically seeing this and also looked around in the proctored linked.  Maybe I'm overlooking it?

Regarding scheduling the exam and how far out it can be scheduled and how to reschedule, I think that depends on the vendor providing the proctoring. I don't know if there are multiple vendors. Mine was proctored by a company (in the United States) called PSI.

Like Tosha Liveoak likes this

Same here!  I'll dig more and find out.  Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events