How many Sprints an issue can belong to?

Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Hi,

The Sprint custom field returns an ArrayList of Sprint objects, therefore one issue can belong to many sprints. However, from the GH plugin GUI, I can only assign an issue to one Sprint....

What is the right answer?

Thanks,

Pablo.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Hi!

An issue can belong to 1 future/started sprint, but can belong to many past(closed) sprints. Using JJupin-Agile plugin, you can manipulate the sprints on the fly, including past sprints. You can even assign an issue to more sprints, but on the rapid view you will see it only in one sprint(most recent created I believe).

Regards,

Silviu

Jenny Crowley July 10, 2014

Is there any way that I can remove the past sprints from the issue? I would like the issue to only belong to one sprint.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2013

One.

Suggest an answer