How is the people view managed in an active sprint?

Andreas Lauberts February 8, 2023

I wonder how the logic behind who's shown here works?

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2023

Hi @Andreas Lauberts , thanks for your question and welcome to the community. I understood these are the users with work assigned to them in the Sprint. That is what my view looks like anyway, where only I am assigned work, or the tasks are unassigned.

image.png

Hi! There are users shown there with no tickets assigned to them, so not sure that is the logic.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2023

Hi @Andreas Lauberts Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The avatars shown are related to issues that have been assigned to these people.

You can click on an avatar to filter the issues assigned to this user.

I had always thought so too, not sure that's the case though. There's one avatar in there with no tickets assigned. What's the logic behind it?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2023

Those are the unassigned issues, should not be the case in an Active Sprint.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events