How is the Backlog list ordered in Easy Agile team view?

Brenda Leung August 30, 2022

How are the issues showing up in the team's backlog list being ordered in Easy Agile?

I have teams that create sprints to help categorize cards that are not assigned to any increment. When using the Backlog button on the team's view in Easy Agile, it doesn't only show issues on the team's backlog, but also issues from unassigned sprints. However, I'm not seeing a consistent ordering on whether issues on the team's backlog would show up first or those already in a sprint.

1 answer

0 votes
Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2022

Hi @Brenda Leung👋

Tenille here from Easy Agile. It sounds as though you're on the Team Planning board in Easy Agile Programs, is that right? If so, the order of the issues you see when you open the backlog panel should mirror the ranking of issues in the team's Jira project.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions, or feel free to contact us via support@easyagile.com if you have a specific question.

Cheers

Tenille

Suggest an answer