How i can add extra fields in sub task?

Raj Patel October 21, 2021

This is the screen of sub-task. I want to add more field inside the Details section. How can i do that? I need to add Parent Task link n Epic link over here. 

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 5.51.44 PM.png

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2021

Sub-tasks do not have an Epic-link themselves, they derive it from being part of their parent.  And it's already in the display in your screenshot

Their parent issue is shown at the top left already (your screenshot shows com-1 / com-4 )

Raj Patel October 22, 2021

Thanks but my team is working multiple epics and in every epic have similar named Task & subtasks to i need to know which subtask of epic is whenever i open the Subtask. 

Thanks 
Raj

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Ok, see my answer.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2022

Hi @Raj Patel  - Did you get this working? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events