How do you clone an entire sprint?

Ashley Bartel January 5, 2018

How can I clone an entire sprint including all the issues?

2 answers

2 votes
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2018

Thank you! I will try the plugin.

Are there any plugins that are cloud based?

Like # people like this
Leah Watts March 6, 2018

Did you find any cloud based plug-ins?

Like # people like this
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2019

With our cloud app Deep Clone for Jira you can bulk clone issues.

To bulk clone all issues in one Sprint you simply have to

• Filter for all issues in this sprint using the Jira issue search
  • Click the bulk clone button

DeepCloneForJira_Codefortynine_BulkClone_Cloud.png

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@codefortynine.com if you have questions or feedback.

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2018

Can you explain more about your goal? There isn't a way to clone a sprint. You can clone individual issues and then assign them to a new sprint.

I’m using Jira for project management and I’ve created different sprints with issues for each component of each project we do (ex: emails, print, etc.). For every project, we have the same sprints/issues so I want to copy the entire sprint to “reuse” for the next project without having to clone each separate issue again.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer