How do i delete a sprint in GreenHopper?

Michael Aigner October 21, 2013

I want to delete sprints in GreenHopper that haven't been started yet and are emty, but I can not delete them and always get this error message.

Has anyone an idea how to do that?

Thanks,

Michael

3 answers

2 votes
Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2013

Could it be the sprint contains closed issues? The default is that closed issues cannot be edited and updating the sprint would probably incur a change of the issue.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2013

as per his question there is no issues in sprint(it ia empty sprint)

Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2013

I know. The error message just seemed to imply something else.

Remember that the plan mode does not show closed issues in the backlog so they would not show up there.

Only the active sprint will show closed issues.

0 votes
Michael Aigner October 21, 2013

@rambanam prasad - yes i've gone through this document

@kim - for some of my sprints this is true, so does this mean that if i have a sprint where i have closed all issues i can not delete the sprint (either if i have started it or not?)

thx

Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2013

I believe this to be the case yes.

You can change this by modifying the workflow to allow editing of issues in the "closed" state. This will though have effect on everyone using "Closed" in their workflows, so maybe make it a temporary change :-)

Otherwise you likely need to reopen all of those issues, delete the sprint and close them again.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2013

Suggest an answer