How do I show quick filters in on-demand agile board?

hauke July 16, 2014

Hi,

I am unable to display quick filters on the agile board of jira on-deman in neither planning, nor work mode.

According to these docs, they should be visible but I see nothing. Maybe I am just missing a short-cut to show the filters?

Regards,

Hauke

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2014

There's no way to hide them, so I'm not sure what you are seeing that's different from the documents. (Unless you've deleted all of the quick filters, in which case, go back and add a new one back in)

hauke July 16, 2014

I see exactly this ...

I do see the filters a fraction of a second when loading the page. I am using chrome but I also tested with Safari and Internet Explorer. All show the same output.

Regards,

Hauke

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2014

Hmm. Do you have any quick filters defined for the board?

hauke July 16, 2014

Yes, I've got the two default ones, "Recently Updated" and "Only My Issues" as well as a user defined one I called "Unestimated Stories" which just checks whether "Story Points" is empty.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2014

That is really odd. I've got access to a couple of OnDemand instances and I don't see this happen at all. I can't find a way to hide the quick filters either.

I think this might need to go to Atlassian OnDemand support, because my instincts are to reach for the application log and do some debugging of the html to try to establish why it's hidden.

hauke July 17, 2014

I will follow your advice and post an answer here, once I get one from the support team.

hauke July 18, 2014

Nic's initial answer was correct - there is no way to hide the filters.

They did not appear on our system due to some failing module which will be fixed soon.

Suggest an answer