Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I run reports in Jira as I dont seem to have that option?

I am using JIRA software and want to run some reports on the project EPICs and where they are, backlog, UAT, completed, what's open / closed etc. I have read articles but cannot seem to find how to do reporting and reference to a reporting option doesn't seem to show on any of the pages.

Can someone advise on how I can create some reports.

Thanks 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @James Barron ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

You can use some builtin gadges in your dashboard.

Here a list https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-dashboard-gadgets/

My suggestion is to use Pie Chart with a specific filter for your EPICS and status as aggregation.

Btw, you can use gadgets at your convenience.

Here a guide in order to add a gadget to your dashboard https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-and-customize-gadgets/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Hi Fabio, I have looked at the articles and cannot find where to add the gadgets. Does it make a difference if I am using the free version of JIRA at the moment as I have under the number of users?

0 votes

Hi @James Barron 

Were you able to find a solution?

In case you couldn't I want to introduce our app, Dashboard Hub for Jira - Reports & Charts. It empowers you to create full-fledged dashboards and reports, including pre-defined dashboards, +70 gadgets (including the Epic Progress gadget that might help you), JQL Custom Charts, External Share, and much more.

Here's the Epic progress gadget:

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 16.05.20.png

Dashboard are very easy to create thanks to intuitive interfaces, perfect for non-technical users. Also, reports can be shared effortlessly with External Share, as I am sharing with you this Agile dashboard now. You can have a look to see how our dashboards look like, and also you can see the Epic Progress gadget in the second slide.

Hope it helps,

Iván, Product Marketing Manager

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events