• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I make a new column I added to a Kanban board visible on the board?

I have added a new column to a Kanban board. I am not using a simple workflow, and I want the column to become visible on my board. It looks like I need to add a status for the new column in order for it to be visible, but I cannot figure out how to add the status. Looking for help. 

1 answer

Hi @David George  Go to Board configure > left hand side choose "Column" > you can see Tow  Options on right side  there "Add Status" and "Add Column".

Click on Add Status give an name and choose Category  and that status drag to that Column that you have created thats it.

If you dont see the Add-status Option Goto Project related WorkFlow and edit the Workflow and add status and that status will show you in the Board Configure 

I hope you understand if you don't ask me again 

Thanks,

Kumar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

215 views 1 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you