How do I hide these auto-generated issue filters?

Deleted user August 4, 2017

In JIRA Cloud the 'Issues' sidebar includes a large collection of filters that we don't use. For example (Open, Done, 'Viewed recently', etc.). 

Is it possible to delete, or at least hide, these filters?

At the moment everytime I want to navigate to our issues, all the filters that I am actually interested are after (sometimes even off the page from) links to views I couldn't care less about.

I've included this screenshot, just to show you what it's like. For reference, the first filter of interest is Commentary- the rest are all these auto-generated filters that I'd like to remove, or at least hide.

Thanks,

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 14.35.33.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user August 7, 2017

For anyone who does find this annoying, here's a workaround: https://medium.com/tomincode/using-stylish-to-fix-jira-174046f259ce

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Hi Tom,

There was a feature request for this that you can find at JRACLOUD-32958.  It was closed as will not do but there are some suggestions in the comments that you can try.

In addition there are two newer Suggestions for this feature that you can find at JRASERVER-62901 and JRACLOUD-62901.  Please vote on the two issues to add impact and add your use case for our developers.

Cheers,

Branden

Deleted user August 7, 2017

Cheers Branden. Although, all of those links look very much where issues go to die.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events