How do I export reports from Jira

E B December 20, 2020

I can't seem find any way to export reports in CSV files as is stated in a few places. Here is what the documentation states, but their is no ... button. How can I do this?Export Cant Find.PNG

Export Instructions.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2020

Can you share the link where you read this. I don’t understand the concept of exporting a report. I assume it will simply export the underlying issues which can be pulled using advanced search. 

E B December 20, 2020

Here's the link, 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/export-reports-in-next-gen-service-projects/

I just want to be able to export the data about when issues changed their status, but maybe that might not be doable. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2020

Thanks. So I have never seen the ellipses in those screens but TBH I rarely use NG and if I do I never look at the reports. With that said, if the report displays a list of issues at the bottom then likely there is a “view in navigator” link and from there you can export. 

Suggest an answer