How do I display more issues or columns from the Kanban board in the Kanban backlog screen

DexterHu November 17, 2019

Hi,

I would like to show all the issues or at least more columns from the Kanban board in the Kanban backlog screen.

Currently, it's only showing the Kanban backlog column and the next column as #1 and #2 as the attached picture.

1 and 2.pngThanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2019

You can add more details to the Backlog issue from Configure Board >> Card Layout

DexterHu November 17, 2019

This configuration is for showing more fields from the issue, right? But I would like to show more issues or more columns.

Blazej Borucki November 17, 2019

You can switch to Kanban board from the smart board for Kanban boards. The latter is useful if you don't want to present the separate columns for the backlog in the Kanban board. 

In case you need a classic backlog create Scrum one for your filter / project. The downside is that the Kanban board for Scrum backlogs covers only active sprints. 

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

@DexterHu I misunderstood your query.

As mentioned by @Blazej Borucki , you should then not use backlog in Kanban board.

Suggest an answer