How do I delete a dashboard in the new JIRA UI?

Alex Paransky January 12, 2018

I am using the new JIRA UI and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to delete a Dashboard (Not the SCRUM board, but the Dashboard that comes up when you login into JIRA)

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2018

In cloud go to the system settings settings and look for shared dashboards. You should be able to delete their. 

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2018

Hi Alex,

open the dashboard and click the "..." - Button on the top right. Then click on "Delete dashboard":

image.png

Alex Paransky January 14, 2018

I found that option once I created a custom Dash Board, however, I see other people have created dashboards and as an administrator I want to delete those, but cannot find where.

I can see a list of dashboards that other people created (cannot click on them as there is something wrong and they don't come up), so I wanted to delete them, but the delete option is missing.

Nirmani Kalakheti
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2022

@Alex Paransky

If you are in Jira Data Center, then simply go to System, Shared Dashboards and search for the desired dashboard, click on the Cog wheel icon right next to Popularity tab and 'Delete Dashboard'

Delete Dashboard.PNGen

Suggest an answer