How do I customize gadgets exported in a PDF by 'Better PDF Exporter'

Jordan Hauser July 13, 2021

I recently installed Midori's better pdf exporter plugin to take snapshots of a dashboard each night and send to some relevant people. 

I can't for the life of me figure out how to configure the way the gadget is displayed in the PDF. Currently just looking at the 'Filter Results' gadget being exported. 
------------------------
Goals: 

Change column sizes, I need different sized columns. Ex: I want a number field to have a small column width, while the description I need to have a large column width.

Change color of each row in a column based on what the selection in that cell is. Ex: If the first cell in that column reads option A, I want it to be red, while the second cell in that column contains option B and is blue.

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2021

Hi @Jordan Hauser  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

For a vendor product-specific question like this, I recommend looking at their documentation and then contacting their support for help.  Here's the information for that vendor:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/5167/better-pdf-exporter-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=support

Best regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer