How do I configure the kanban board issues not to strike out

vasantha July 24, 2015

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2015

You can't.  They will be struck out when they are resolved (i.e. a resolution is set).

vasantha July 24, 2015

Right now , if the resolution is incomplete also issues are striking out , so where can i configure to make issues strike out when resolution is resolved only.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2015

You don't. You should not set a resolution if you don't want the issue to be resolved.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2015

Sorry, I wasn't too clear there - the strikeout happens if you put *any* resolution into the field. It doesn't matter what the value it. Jira treats that as meaning "no more work needs doing", so the issue is effectively closed as far as it is concerned, even if the status does not match. If you genuinely have "incomplete" issues that need more work, then do NOT set a resolution on them, clear it and everything will work properly.

Suggest an answer