How do I close a sprint?

When adding a new issue I can select the sprint to add it too. We are currently working sprint 3, and have a couple of future sprints planning up. However sprint 1 is still hanging around as acitive. 

None of the Agile boards show sprint 1 just sprint 3... how can i find Sprint 1 and close it?

2015-02-13 14_12_14-Create Issue - JIRA.png

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Search for issues with that sprint in the issue navigator and see if there are any issues in that Sprint. If you find one, create a board that will include the issue and then close the sprint from that board wink

It seems that the sprint has no issues in it, and on the board it says "no active sprint"

JQL (sprint = 3) Maybe if I create a blank issue in the sprint it will appear and let me close it....

That worked Crazy system!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,434 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you