How do I add fields to the "view" screen?

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

I'm not actually sure what this screen is called, which may be why I can't figure out how to add fields.  I want to see the time tracking fields on this screen.  How can I accomplish that?

2017-11-02 10_25_36-[ROAM-29] Learn more about ARCore and integrate the sdk into the project. - JIRA.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

I realized I had added the field properly, it just doesn't show up as expected. It shows on the right as a read-only field.  I was hoping it would show up under "Details" and be editable inline.

Disappointing :(

2017-11-02 10_46_02-[ROAM-15] Register screen is blank - JIRA.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

yes Time Tracking has a designated area. You can log time and edit details by clicking the "+"

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

Try clicking on Admin button then "Add field" that is one way.

Suggest an answer