How could i miss this???

Andreas Matulke November 17, 2017

It's friday night, i've had my first week at infinica and i open the laptop back up to look at one of the templates i had created during the week. Something about a style had bugged me and i couldn't remeber why. As i browse through my mails, i see the "junk" i had received at the start of the week. some generic welcome message from "Atlassian"... or at least i thought so. I could not have been more WRONG but i didn't realized it until just NOW!!! I even clicked on the "join them" button and bookmarked the welcome page! It said "no issues for you" somewhere, so i forgot about it. Apparently "Atlassian" wrote me again on Wednesday and on Thursday. But i had already qualyfied his mails as "spam". Probably a "newsletter" or somthing like that so i didn't even read them. BIG MISTAKE. Thinking about the past week now, i realize that Andy actually asked me twice!! if i had already looked at Jira but i just put it aside, not thinking about it any more. I was wondering the whole week how everybody is collaborating on upcoming issues but i just didn't connect the dots. maybe i am still a bit overwhelmed by all the new things and experiences.
i can't belive i did not ask someone! the whole week it felt like i was trying to run with only one foot.

now its 00:16, friday night and iam stil asking myself: HOW COULD I MISS THIS???

But misstakes happen and i can lern a lesson from every single one of them.
Apparently i lern a big one, right at the start.

I can still p0wn this "Atlassian"! its gonna be a busy weekend but i really want this job! let's see where this guy takes me and hopefully i still have a job on monday...

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2017

Miss what?

Suggest an answer