How can we undo the new JIRA look?

Justin Kix December 19, 2017

We do not like the new upgraded UI and used to have an option to use the old UI.  Today we are onto the new UI and there does not appear to be any option to undo it.  Can someone please help with this, we find the new UI a step back and makes the tool less beneficial to us with how we were using JIRA.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2017
  1. click on the Jira icon in upper left
  2. click on turn off for now

disable-new-UI.png

Alex Galvan December 20, 2017

Hello Jack!

We just got the upgrade today, but there's no option to going back, do you know if it takes a while until that option became available? 

Thank you! 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2017

are you on Cloud or Server? I'm not up-to-speed on server. I didn't even thing it was rolled out on server yet. If you are on cloud the option should be there. If on cloud please share what you are seeing in place of my image.

Alex Galvan December 20, 2017

I'm using Cloud, this is how it looks like when I click on the Icon. Also the options when I click on my profile.

Lookandfeel.png

Justin Kix December 20, 2017

I am on cloud as well, and I used to have the option to revert to the old look and feel.  But yesterday it appears that option was removed and my options look like Alejandro's.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2017

Interesting. you may wish to contact Atlassian support. Maybe I'm on an earlier version and the newer has removed it. That would be odd IMO.

Suggest an answer