How can we migrate Microsoft Teams data to Jira Cloud.

Kavitha K July 1, 2021

For a project we're planning to migrate data from teams to Jira cloud. And we no longer want to use the teams for the same. So instead of using Microsoft Teams for Jira (As it act as a bridge) do we have any other ways to migrate the data from Teams to Jira cloud.

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

I am assuming you are referring to the Project planning component (Trello-like) of Teams? You would need to find a way to export the data. If I get some time today I will see if I can figure that out and comment back here. What’s export you could use CSV file as a means of importing.

0 votes
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

Hi @Kavitha K,

I probably don't quite understand the question - which data do you want to migrate from Microsoft Teams to Jira? 

Microsoft Teams is a chat and video call communication tool that supports OneDrive document storage.

The only connection with Jira is the connector for eg. Microsoft Teams for Jira, but no data to migrate.

Pavel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events